JOHNS&CO is proud to work with numerous landlords in the UK, Far East and beyond. We take great pride in our management of their properties and portfolios and have an innate understanding of each element of them.
Our landlords receive tailored range of services from the JOHNS&CO team, with each client benefitting from:
- A dedicated property manager onsite at each development we represent, enabling us to support any requirements from both landlord and tenant;
- A tailored marketing campaign which makes potential tenants aware of vacant property to rent
- Using our vast links with corporate individuals and companies – thus enabling us to help find you a quality National or International tenant
- Efficient handovers on behalf of landlords to ensure peace of mind;
- Offering professional advice for landlords on rental legalities;
- Overseeing and managing any snagging issues;
- Furniture Installation
Our impressive track record – which has seen us pre-let properties in new-build developments up to six-months ahead of completion – gives landlords peace of mind and a testament to our abilities in delivering these services.
Fees for Landlords
The fees below (inclusive of VAT) are an indication of what landlords will expect to pay when letting out their property through JOHNS&CO, and are based on our standard agency fees of 10% plus VAT for our Letting & Rent Collection Service and 6% for our Full Management Service – subject to negotiation.
For a two bedroom apartment let at £600 per week, we would expect the following charges (inclusive of VAT) to apply :
- Legal Tenancy Administration Cost of £240
- Tenancy Deposit Registration Fee £27.60
- Pre – Tenancy Clean £216 – £330 (these figures may vary due to size scale of clean required).
During the Tenancy:
- Renewal Tenancy Administration £90
- The letting Fee at 10% plus VAT for a two bedroom apartment let at £600 per week will equate to £3744 inclusive of VAT. This is taken at the commencement of the tenancy from rent collected
- The Management Fee at 6% plus VAT on a letting agreed at £600 per week will equate to £187.20 inclusive of VAT taken on a monthly basis for the term of the tenancy*
End Of The Tenancy
- Check Out Report: from £172.50 depending on size and location of the property. (Please note that the Check Out Report is undertaken by an independent third party. We advise that this is further clarified with the office prior to the end of tenancy).
*The Letting and management fee is a tax deductible expense when operating as a buy-to-let investor.