At JOHNS&CO we believe it is important that our prospective tenants are fully briefed on any costs that may be chargeable during their tenancy. Below is a summary of likely charges that may be incurred at the commencement, during and at the end of a tenancy.
All fees stated are inclusive of VAT (currently calculated at 20%)
- Reservation Fee: £500.00 (to secure the property for you for the tenancy, this fee is offset against the initial monies in advance)
- Tenancy Agreement Preparation Administration Fee: £240.00
- Reference Administration Fee: £60.00 per applicant
- Reference Administration Fee (per company): £120
- Deposit: Typically the equivalent of six weeks rent less the reservation fee
- Check in Report: dependant on size and location of the property. (Please note that the Check In Report is undertaken by an independent third party. We advise that this is further clarified with the office prior to the beginning of tenancy).
During the Tenancy
- Renewal Tenancy Administration: £90.00
- Change of Tenant at Renewal: £180.00
- Change of Tenant (during a fixed term tenancy): £360.00
- Reference Administration Fee: £60.00 per new tenant
- Arrears Processing: The tenant must pay the reasonable costs of the Landlord’s Agent for each letter the Agent, acting reasonably, has to send to the tenant concerning breaches of the tenancy agreement.
For further information about our Letting fees and charges contact our Lettings Team:
T+44 (0)20 7118 0200
JOHNS&CO Real Estate (Services) Limited.
VAT Registration No.161965978.
Company Registration No.8468135
JOHNS&CO will never store credit card information.