JOHNS&CO are a rapidly growing residential estate agency looking to grow their Client Accounts team.
As part of a small team, you will ensure that the accounting and database records for lettings are accurate and up-to-date.
You’ll have excellent communication and interpersonal skills as you will be regularly liaising with our clients and tenants.
- Maintaining VECO, the in-house accounts/property database
- Daily inputting of rents and deposits received
- Input tenant data promptly at move-in and vacates
- Responsible for sending out rent demands
- Issuing daily/monthly/quarterly invoices
- Paying daily clients rent monies received
- Daily processing of property related expenses and invoices
- NRL tax accounting
- Bank reconciliations
- Client and supplier reconciliations
- Lettings arrears – chasing and communicating with clients
- Weekly reports
- Liaising with lettings and sales staff
- Ad-hoc finance projects
- One or two years’ experience in a client accounts role (desirable)
- Knowledge of VECO desirable but not essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Able to work well in a team and good communication skills
- Knowledge of lettings (desirable)
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salary
- Training opportunities
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme
If you’re organised and meticulous we’d love to hear from you – please complete the form below to apply.