Are you experienced working in Client Accounts for a Property company?
Are you looking to take the next step in your career?
Would you like to work for a rapidly growing and very successful property company?
JOHNS&CO is recruiting for an experienced Client Accountant with Property experience to join our Client Accounts team based in our Head Office in Royal Wharf.
As a specialist agent for the premium New Homes and Luxury Real Estate markets, we service Investors, Tenants, Vendors, and Buyers in the UK and have international offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, and Shanghai.
The chosen Client Accountant will have a designated portfolio for which they will be responsible.
- Liaising with Landlord and Tenants daily
- Working closely with Property Management and front office staff
- Dealing with queries in a timely manner
- Liaising and collaborating with other departments in the company
- Maintaining a solid relationship with the Property Managers
- Ad-hoc finance projects
- Conducting bank and deposit reconciliations
- Working with our credit controller to keep arrears down
- Preparing month and year-end accounts
- Experience in Property Client Accounts
- Knowledge of VECO is desirable but not essential
- Accounts-related degree/qualification
- Highly numerate
- Amazing customer service skills