JOHNS&CO are recruiting for an experienced Property Manager to join our team based in Vauxhall.
Our Property Management department is made up of a wonderful team of like-minded individuals. They work hard and play harder! It’s easy within sales environments for admins/ support teams to get forgotten about but we know they are the cogs that keep us going. Our PM team are recognised for their outstanding customer service and the way they work with our clients on a daily basis to form fantastic partnerships. They are truly an amazing team and we are very excited to give someone else the opportunity to join the Property Management family.
ALL our Property Managers are provided with a phone, and laptop and are put through their ARLA qualification, this is in addition to our long list of company benefits.
If you are passionate about property management and have the skills and experience we are looking for, we would love to hear from you.
Property Manager Responsibilities
- Manage a portfolio of circa 175 properties
- Create and maintain positive relationships with tenants and Landlords by providing exceptional customer service
- Oversee the maintenance and upkeep of properties, including coordinating with outside vendors and contractors
- Develop and implement property management plans that maximize financial performance and meet or exceed goals
- Chasing rent arrears
- Responsible for end-of-tenancy termination
Property Manager Person Specification
- Experience in Estate Agency as a Property Manager
- Able to build rapport and maintain relationships
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Highly organised
- ARLA qualified desirable but not essential
- 4 paid therapy sessions a month through our wellbeing partner PLUMM + free 24-hour chat therapy access, free guided meditations & learning courses
- 25 days AL + all bank holidays (accrue a day’s holiday for each additional year’s service upon completion of the first 2 years)
- Extra day off for your Birthday
- Gifted ½ day off in Dec for Xmas shopping
- Gifted leave days at Christmas
- Buy two weeks of additional holiday per year
- 4x annual salary life insurance
- 2 charity days a year to use as you wish
- 4 quarterly awards events a year where the whole company comes together to celebrate success across the business
- Go Ape afternoon upon completion of probation
- Clear career path outlined and yearly personal development plan so you and we know where we stand!
- Opportunity to earn through different referrals schemes within the business
- + Plenty more!!
If you feel as if this is a great fit, please contact our team at email@example.com