If you a high achieving Sales Negotiator seeking genuine career progression…
We want to speak with you!
You will be arranging and carrying out viewings on properties in our highest performing East London office. You will be a key part of this journey for both the buyer and vendor, so having the right attitude is vital. Training will be provided at all stages of your career, and you’ll have a clear progression plan so you constantly grow and develop.
Who are we?
Founded in 2013 JOHNS&CO have been exceptional at selling and letting new homes. As a specialist agent for the premium New Homes and Luxury Real Estate markets, we service Investors, Tenants, Vendors, and Buyers in the UK and have international offices in Asia.
We are continually expanding our portfolio and are breaking into the traditional housing market with 8 UK and 4 overseas offices. And we aren’t stopping there…
We love to get everyone together to have some fun after working so hard, so everyone gets stuck in on sports days, team bonding activities/socials, company-wide incentives.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Qualify applicants, identifying their needs and showing them suitable properties
- Working as a team to ensure the annual target is met
- Helping expand the office
- Conduct viewings & negotiate offer
- Delivering a very high level of customer service to all clients
Essential Skills and Experience
- At least one years experience as a Sales Negotiator in the Real Estate Industry
- A can-do attitude with self-motivation and target driven
- Confident and proactive nature
- A proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets
- Customer-focused attitude
- Full Driving Licence
- Competitive basic salary
- OTE – £48,520
- Holiday allowance- 25 days + all bank holidays. Upon completion of 2 years of service, you will receive 1 extra day of holiday per calendar year worked to a max of 28 days.
- Additional Holiday scheme- You have the option to buy 2 weeks of additional leave each year with the cost spread throughout the year.
- Birthday Leave- Gifted an extra day’s leave on your birthday
- Christmas Shopping- Half a day’s annual leave gifted in December to go Christmas shopping
- Death in Service- 4x Death in service. If in the unfortunate event you were to pass away whilst working with us, your next- of- kin will receive 4x your previous year’s annual salary as a lump sum.
- Maternity/Paternity- Leading enhanced Maternity and Paternity packages.
- Charity- You are gifted 2 charity days a year to spend supporting your chosen charity or our partner charity Richard House & Dress down Friday once a month to raise money for our charity partner
- Commute- Cycle to work and season ticket loan schemes on offer
- Wellbeing- We partner with PLUMM a well-being platform. Here you have access to use up to four therapy sessions a month (They have 200 different therapists and all different types of therapy), additionally, you have 24-hour access to video and chat therapy.
- Social events- Quarterly awards events, summer and Christmas party, sports day, Charity fundraising days
If you feel as if this is a great fit, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org