With six offices across London, including in Nine Elms, Canary Wharf, Wapping, New Providence Wharf, Royal Wharf and West Hampstead, we’re always keen to hear from lettings negotiators looking to further their career.
We currently have a vacancy for a Senior Lettings Negotiator in our Canary Wharf office.
What we will ask of you:
- Qualify applicants
- Identify applicant needs and match them to suitable properties
- Conduct viewings
- Negotiate offers
- Deliver the highest levels of customer service to clients
- Conduct market appraisals
- Lettings experience (minimum three years)
- A can-do attitude with the self-motivation and determination to meet and exceed targets
- Confident and proactive nature
- Willingness to learn
- Customer focused attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Full driving license
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salary
- Uncapped commission structure
- Mobile phone
- Training opportunities, including industry qualifications
We’re looking for people who are passionate about what they do. If that sounds like you, please get in touch by completing the form below.