Accounts Payable Assistant – Royal Wharf
If you are number literate, you have fine attention to detail, a background in accounting, and an interest in wanting to pursue a career in it, then you would be a great fit for this Accounts Payable Assistant role.
Founded in 2013 JOHNS&CO have been exceptional at selling and letting new homes. We are continually expanding our portfolio and are breaking into the traditional housing market with 8 UK and 4 overseas offices. And we aren’t stopping there…
We are a close-knit company, with quarterly socials, team bonding activities, sports days etc.
This particular department has changed massively over the years and has grown in strength to match that of the company. We now however are at the point where we need more hands to fulfil all that we do across the company. Hence this exciting new vacancy of Accounts Payable Assistant is available.
The Accounts Payable Assistant’s responsibilities would include but would not be limited to;
• Posting supplier invoices and staff expenses on our accounts system, Sage
• Producing supplier and staff expense pay runs for approval and then processing them for payment
• Reconcile supplier accounts
• Maintain all staff usage of the Autoentry system
• Maintain the cash levels on company debit/credit cards and reconcile them on a monthly basis
• Process parking tickets for payment on behalf of staff
• Post sales invoices on Sage
• Credit control
A great benefit we offer with this Accounts Payable Assistant position is, you will be offered study support in an accounting qualification if that is something you’d like to aim towards.
Accounts Payable Assistant Working Hours:
Monday – Thursday – 9:00 – 18:00
Friday – 9:00 – 17:00
If you feel as if this is a great fit, please contact Georgina at firstname.lastname@example.org