Protecting our clients is at the heart of everything we do and protecting your information is no exception. This means that any cookies used on our sites will not contain personally identifiable information about you.
Cookies make websites work better
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer by websites or sometimes by emails. They provide useful information to companies, which helps in all sorts of ways. For you, it could mean you can use the site more efficiently and save time by not having to re-enter your details each time you visit. However, for us, cookies help us to analyse how our visitors interact with our site so we can make improvements.
The cookies we use
- Records that data capture form has been submitted and need not be presented for completion again.
- Cookie name: download_submitted
- Tracks details of some page views in order to provide correct context for navigation.
- Cookie name: term_context
- These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors to our website navigate and interact with our site. We use this information to compile reports on how we can improve our website for our visitors. These cookies collect information in an anonymous form, they do not record any personal data about you. For more information please visit the Google Developers site.
- Cookie names: _ga, _gat
- Third party cookies set by and enabling liveperson.net live chat service.
- Cookie names: HumanClickKEY, HumanClickSiteContainerID_XXXXXXX, LivePersonID
- Third party cookies set by liveperson.net’s advertisers.
- Cookie names: OAID
Find out more
You’ll find more information about cookies at The Information Commissioner’s Office. For information on how to do this on your mobile phone browser, please see your handset manual. If we can help in any way please get in touch.