We have a vacancy for graphic designer that really knows their way around social media. We are seeking a proactive and enthusiastic candidate to join the fun but results-driven marketing team of this forward thinking estate agency. This role is predominately a working from home role but with occasional days required in the Canary Wharf office.
This role will suit someone who loves design, has a passion for creativity and is a natural story teller.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Design and produce high-quality creative content across a range of marketing channels including but not limited to website, email, social media, flyers, presentations, brochures, landing pages
- Work with external printers and contractors to ensure high-quality delivery of print projects
- Deploy email designs in email platform (we currently use Brief Your Market and MailChimp)
- Create on-brand video content
- Create and post on-brand social content across different social channels to increase brand awareness, customer engagement and lead generation
- Find new and exciting ways to engage with customers via social channels to drive awareness and conversation
- Develop and manage social media competitions and campaigns, including influencer campaigns
- Develop the social media tone of voice
- Create a regular social media publishing schedule
- Social media performance reporting
- Manage and respond to online reviews including Google, Trustpilot and Facebook
- Act as a brand ambassador and brand guardian
- Experience across Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn. TikTok and Twitter a plus.
- Have outstanding attention to detail and a keen eye for sharp design, maintaining high standards at all times
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Basic video editing skills
- Understanding of HTML and CSS a bonus
- GIF development a bonus
To apply, please forward your CV, design portfolio and remuneration requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org