Do you enjoy fostering and nurturing relationships with clients?
Do you love liaising with different people on a daily basis?
Are you looking for a new career in a progressive and rewarding position?
JOHNS&CO are recruiting for a Junior Relationship Manager to join our Client Services team in our new head office in Royal Wharf.
As a specialist agent for the premium New Homes and Luxury Real Estate markets, we service Investors, Tenants, Vendors and Buyers in the UK and have international offices in Singapore, Hong Kong and Shanghai.
The chosen Junior Relationship Manager is responsible for nurturing relationships with JOHNS&CO clients; in order to increase the number of multi-landlords, client referrals and third-party referrals. On a daily basis, you will deal with new client enquiries and guide your current clients through the next stages of their journey. Your role will act as a bridge between the branch and the rest of the Client Services Team.
The fast-pace reactiveness to topical movements brings a lot of energy to this role. Your focus will change every week and will be reactive to the company needs, customer trends and economic direction. If you love dealing with people this could be a great move for you!
- Maintain excellent relationships and engage with all clients on a regular basis
- Assist with the company web chat and generate leads where possible
- Grow the database through selling / cross selling additional products or services
- Occasionally attend events to support the rest of the CS team
- Ensure all clients have clear understanding of our fees and services
- Escalating client issues to maintain client satisfaction
- Fun and energetic
- Honest with good communication skills and excellent written English
- Drive to exceed expectations
- Excellent time management, planning and organisation skills
To apply or for more information please email GEORGIE, firstname.lastname@example.org