Are you currently a Manager, or perhaps an Assistant Manager that’s looking for that step up?
Do you have a track record of exceeding targets?
If this sounds like you, then apply now to find out what JOHNS&CO has to offer!
We have a fantastic (and rare!) opportunity for a highly motivated individual to lead our West Hampstead Lettings team. The team currently consists of two junior lettings negotiators and one senior lettings administrator. We are looking for someone who is self driven, with a passion for coaching their team, whilst also driving new business and maintaining a high achieving office.
Who are we?
Founded in 2013 JOHNS&CO have been exceptional at selling and letting new homes. As a specialist agent for the premium New Homes and Luxury Real Estate markets, we service Investors, Tenants, Vendors, and Buyers in the UK and have international offices in Asia.
We are continually expanding our portfolio and are breaking into the traditional housing market with 8 UK and 4 overseas offices. And we aren’t stopping there…
We love to get everyone together to have some fun after working so hard, so everyone gets stuck in on sports days, team bonding activities/socials, company-wide incentives, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Leading daily meetings with the Lettings team
- Develop and maintain exceptional working relationships with Landlords and Tenants
- Lead, mentor, and motivate your team; encouraging a collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Implement and maintain good processes and structures to drive team performance
- Carry out market appraisals
- Have a strong focus on generating new and repeat business
Personal Attributes and Experience Required
- Proven experience as a lettings manager/assistant manager or a senior role within estate agency
- Demonstrated coaching and mentoring skills to develop negotiators and drive their success
- Be motivated and enthusiastic at all times
- Excellent organisation skills
- Adaptable and resilient
- Demonstrable success in achieving and exceeding targets
- A strong understanding of current legislation related to Residential Lettings
- Knowledge of the North London property market and rental trends (preferable not essential)
- Full Driving Licence
- Holiday allowance- 25 days + all bank holidays. Upon completion of 2 years of service, you will receive 1 extra day of holiday per calendar year worked to a max of 28 days.
- Additional Holiday scheme- You have the option to buy 2 weeks of additional leave each year with the cost spread throughout the year.
- Birthday Leave- Gifted an extra day’s leave on your birthday
- Christmas Shopping- Half a day’s annual leave gifted in December to go Christmas shopping
- Death in Service- 4x Death in service. If in the unfortunate event you were to pass away whilst working with us, your next- of- kin will receive 4x your previous year’s annual salary as a lump sum.
- Maternity/Paternity- Leading enhanced Maternity and Paternity packages.
- Charity- You are gifted 2 charity days a year to spend supporting your chosen charity or our partner charity Richard House & Dress down Friday once a month to raise money for our charity partner
- Commute- Cycle to work and season ticket loan schemes on offer
- Wellbeing- We partner with PLUMM a well-being platform. Here you have access to use up to four therapy sessions a month (They have 200 different therapists and all different types of therapy), additionally, you have 24-hour access to video and chat therapy.
- Social events- Quarterly awards events, summer and Christmas party, sports day, Charity fundraising days