We are on the search for an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join our team in our Royal Wharf office. This is our flagship office and the Negotiators here have lots of properties to let due to us being the number one agent.
The ideal candidate will live local to the office, will have worked in a busy environment previously, and knows what it takes to close deals and is striving to go above and beyond targets.
Founded in 2013 JOHNS&CO. have been exceptional at selling and letting new homes. We are continually expanding our portfolio and are breaking into the traditional housing market with 8 UK and 4 overseas offices. And we aren’t stopping there…
We are a close-knit company, with quarterly socials, team bonding activities, sports days etc. We have a summer and a Christmas party to bring everyone together and celebrate each year.
A mobile phone and laptop are provided and you’ll have access to a company pool car.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Use your negotiation skills to agree the best deals for landlords
- Arrange and carry out viewings
- Regular communication with applicants
- Understand and be aware of property laws and regulations
- Meet and exceed targets/KPI’s
- Work closely with the Business Development team for new business
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer focus
- Attention to detail
- Strong organisation skills
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Holiday allowance- 25 days + all bank holidays. Upon completion of 2 years of service, you will receive 1 extra day of holiday per calendar year worked to a max of 28 days.
- Additional Holiday scheme- You have the option to buy 2 weeks of additional leave each year with the cost spread throughout the year.
- Birthday Leave- Gifted an extra day’s leave on your birthday
- Christmas Shopping- Half a day’s annual leave gifted in December to go Christmas shopping
- Death in Service- 4x Death in service. If in the unfortunate event you were to pass away whilst working with us, your next- of- kin will receive 4x your previous year’s annual salary as a lump sum.
- Maternity/Paternity- Leading enhanced Maternity and Paternity packages.
- Charity- You are gifted 2 charity days a year to spend supporting your chosen charity or our partner charity Richard House & Dress down Friday once a month to raise money for our charity partner
- Commute- Cycle to work and season ticket loan schemes on offer
- Wellbeing- We partner with PLUMM a well-being platform. Here you have access to use up to four therapy sessions a month (They have 200 different therapists and all different types of therapy), additionally, you have 24-hour access to video and chat therapy.
- Social events- Quarterly awards events, summer and Christmas party, sports day, Charity fundraising days
To apply or for more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org