We have a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated Lettings Negotiator to join our flagship office in West Hampstead. You will be liaising and negotiating directly with our clients, as well as overseeing the Lettings process for prospective tenants and assisting them with their ongoing requirements.
Founded in 2013 Johns&Co. have been exceptional at selling and letting new homes. We are continually expanding our portfolio and are breaking into the traditional housing market with 8 UK and 4 overseas offices. And we aren’t stopping there…
We are a close-knit company, with quarterly socials, team bonding activities, sports days etc. We have a summer and a Christmas party to bring everyone together and celebrate each year!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Co-ordinating and conducting property viewings
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with both Landlords and Tenants.
- Registering and qualifying applicants to a high standard
- Managing the full offer process – from initiating negotiations, to securing successful outcomes
- Delivering a high level of customer service to all clients
Personal Attributes and Experience Required
- At least one years experience as a Lettings Negotiator in residential Estate Agency
- Self-motivated with excellent organisation skills
- The ability to communicate at all levels
- Proven track record of achieving/exceeding your targets
- Full Driving licence (Essential)
- A good understanding of current legislation related to Residential Lettings
- Holiday allowance- 25 days + all bank holidays. Upon completion of 2 years of service, you will receive 1 extra day of holiday per calendar year worked to a max of 28 days.
- Additional Holiday scheme- You have the option to buy 2 weeks of additional leave each year with the cost spread throughout the year.
- Birthday Leave- Gifted an extra day’s leave on your birthday
- Christmas Shopping- Half a day’s annual leave gifted in December to go Christmas shopping
- Death in Service- 4x Death in service. If in the unfortunate event you were to pass away whilst working with us, your next- of- kin will receive 4x your previous year’s annual salary as a lump sum.
- Maternity/Paternity- Leading enhanced Maternity and Paternity packages.
- Charity- You are gifted 2 charity days a year to spend supporting your chosen charity or our partner charity Richard House & Dress down Friday once a month to raise money for our charity partner
- Commute- Cycle to work and season ticket loan schemes on offer
- Wellbeing- We partner with PLUMM a well-being platform. Here you have access to use up to four therapy sessions a month (They have 200 different therapists and all different types of therapy), additionally, you have 24-hour access to video and chat therapy.
- Social events- Quarterly awards events, summer and Christmas party, sports day, Charity fundraising days
If you feel as if this is a great fit, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org