Are you an experienced Property Manager?
Are you a Letting Administrator looking to move into Property Management?
Do you have experience in a complaints handling or customer service role?
JOHNS&CO are recruiting for a junior OR experienced Property Manager to join our Head Office in Royal Wharf.
Our Property Management department is made up of a wonderful team of likeminded individuals. They work hard and play harder! It’s easy within sales environments for admins/ support teams to get forgotten about but we know they are the cogs that keep us going. Our PM team are recognised for their outstanding customer service and the way they work with our clients on a daily basis to form fantastic partnerships. They are truly an amazing team and we are very excited to give someone else the opportunity to join the Property Management family!
ALL our Property Managers are provided with a phone, laptop and are put through their ARLA qualification, this is in addition to our long list of company benefits!
- Manage a portfolio of 160 properties
- Liaise with landlords and tenants daily
- Coordinating maintenance works
- Chasing rent arrears
- Responsible for end of tenancy termination
- Some Estate Agency experience in Lettings Administration or Property Management
- Able to build rapport and maintain relationships
- Excellent communication
- Highly organised
- ARLA qualified desirable but not essential
To apply or for more information please email GEORGIE, firstname.lastname@example.org