Royal Wharf has managed to cultivate a true sense of community, unlike many other new build developments, especially those in London.
It’s what makes this area a friendly, welcoming space where families, friends and neighbours can gather over a coffee and cake with a barista who over time has learnt their name and their favourite order.
Well, if you’re a fan of this community aspect, you’ll love the latest offering to the area – a regular farmers market! Starting on 11th October, and coming to E16 on every second Sunday of the month, this will be the place to stock up on freshly harvested produce, homemade cakes, coffee, jams, hot food including plenty of vegan options, cheese and much more!
Make sure you save the date and bring plenty of tote bags – you’ll want to stock up!
10am – 3pm
The Royal Wharf farmers market is following the latest government regulation on COVID-19.
- All Stalls will be set up more than 1 metre apart with queuing systems in place
- PPE worn by traders at all times
- Gloves, wipes and sanitiser available on all stalls
- Surfaces cleaned regularly
- Card payments accepted to reduce the amount of cash exchange
Strict social distancing measures are in place – please act responsibly.