JOHNS&CO are looking for a full-time Tenancy Coordinator to join their Nine Elms team.
The successful candidate must have experience, pay excellent attention to detail and have an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office. Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills are a must, as well as excellent written and spoken English.
Key responsibilities include:
- Tenancy progression and administration
- Creating legal tenancy documents
- Liaising with suppliers and contractors
- Dealing with tenants and landlords
- Marketing duties including placing properties onto the JOHNS&CO website, updating the property portals and updating window displays, ensuring listings are kept current
- General administrative duties, including greeting clients, key releases and filing
- Providing support to the whole lettings team
This role requires a minimum of 12 months experience in a Tenancy Coordinator role. Experience using Veco property system is desirable. NFOPP and/or ARLA qualified is preferred but not essential.
We’re looking for people who are passionate about what they do. If that sounds like you, please get in touch by completing the form below.